|Purpose of this Role is:|
Be a supporting part in the recruitment processes of Iberia, for management positions and accompanying and assessing any project related both for the internal and external pool of candidates.
Actively look and collaborate to gain employer branding positioning through Primark’s recruitment processes.
Be the backup colleague for NSO P&C processes.
• Coordinate internal applications record
• Ask stores for validations (promotions, transfers, projects)
• Compile, analyse and archive all data related to these applications
• Manage the database: introduce & present data
• Collaborate in organizing all types of internal assessment as per Resourcing Manager’s request
• Organization of the internal resources at all levels
• Collaborate as assessor in all types of internal assessments
• Compile Supervisor promotions process data from stores to present to Resourcing Manager
• Post and screen vacancies
• Maintain a correct update of the advertisements
• Help internal local users in issues/questions that can easily be solved or answered
• Manage Brassring and Workday integrations for new hires.
• Manage all stages of the recruitment processes before personal interviews (posting, screening, questionnaires)
• Microsoft Teams /phone interview
• Personal Interview
• Coordinate with Retail Management second stages
• Manage all admin/archive tasks related to the recruitment cycle
• Ask for all information necessary for new joiners hire cycle
• Coordinate with ER and produce any letters to be given to internal moves
• Produce in coordination with Resourcing Manager, the pertinent communications for the business (central Dublin and local)
• Database update
• Support any courier delivery for recruitment purposes (materials, documents, etc)
Back up to New Store Openings
• Collaborate in organization of massive recruitment events
• Support any processes that may arise in the Support Team – Bolsters selection.
• Mantain all Admin tasks updated.
People and Culture general support
Assist in any corporate need or project if necessary
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Experience in Resourcing - Recruitment: Interviews, assessment centers, and other methodologies
• Attention to detail and planning skills
• Good communication and influence skills
• Relationship building & customer focused
• High English level, at least C1
Details of the role
Full-time, permanent/temporary. Depending on candidate’s experience and profile suitability
This role will be based in Madrid with some amount of travel.
Primark respeta la igualdad de oportunidades