Role: Payroll Associate, Iberia Team, Full Time (39,5 Hours)
Purpose of role: Support Payroll Managers in Payroll Delivery across Spain & Portugal
Reports to: Payroll Managers, Iberia
· Assist the Iberia payroll managers to deliver payroll payments accurately and on time in both Spain and Portugal.
· Generation of court order documents from councils, social security, tax authority and communication to stores in Iberia.
· Deal with communications from different organizations, e.g., social security, tax agency, courts, etc.
· Coordinate cases and resolution of enquiries with stores and the payroll supplier.
· Create and distribute payroll-related documents, reports and information to stores.
· Support the resolution of payroll enquiries in stores in Iberia.
· Reconcile the payments received from the mutual insurance company for accidents at work and illness and raise enquiries with the Payroll supplier on any differences.
· Assisting with banking reconciliations for payroll and corresponding with relevant stakeholders to resolve any differences, e.g., returned payroll payments, payments to agencies, etc.
· Distribute and generate information to complete the surveys for national statistical institutes for Spain and Portugal for stores and central office.
· Create and generate passwords for customer self-service platform and payroll system.
Skills and knowledge:
· Graduated in labor relations, business administration or related studies.
· One year of experience in similar positions (working in payroll area) would be desirable.
· Excel intermediate user level.
· Competent English and Portuguese languages.
· Desirable Portugal legal and payroll situation knowledge.
· Ability to work under pressure and deal with sporadic, sometimes multiple tasks.
· Proactive and focused on problem solving.
· A collaborative team player with good interpersonal/communication skills.
· Organized with attention to detail, leads by example on quality of work.
· Demonstrates flexibility whilst always keeping priorities and timelines in mind.
Fecha fin de publicación interna: 22/01/2023
Compromiso con la igualdad de oportunidades